Well, somehow I got by the last 15 years playing doom without every trying coop play. My friend and I decided to try it today on our laptops right next to each other. I was surprised how fun it is. We first played Doom 1 episode 2 but zdoom crashed on level 3. We tried again, but this time decided to play in doom 2. I was disappointed that the DM weapons were still there in coop. We had all the weapons on level 1! :( Nevertheless, it was fun, and if it was too easy in the first few levels, it soon got harder when cyberdemons started showing up nearly every level. By level 9, using the chainsaw was a common event as we both spent a lot of time out of ammo. It was also disappointing that id didn't add ammo to where they had weapons in secrets (particularly plasma) as there is no reward for finding the four plasma rifles in map16 for example: 160 ammo in SP = 0 in multiplayer. I also wish there was some punishment for dying. Maybe in Scoredoom the player loses a bunch of points for dying? If not, Scoredoom should program that in for coop play. Nevertheless, coop is a lot of fun.