mod edit: This is the thread to ask about specific pwads that you remember (e.g. you played them years ago or have heard/seen information about them) but can't locate. Maybe you can't remember the name, or searching based on what you remember has not proved successful. Give us much specific information as you can to help identify the wad, and maybe someone will be able to assist you.

Do not use this thread to ask for warez, or wads that can't legally be distributed.

Do not make general requests for certain types of maps (e.g. a map with lots of cyberdemons). These should be made in other threads and will be removed from this one.

Now back to the original post:
------------------------------------------------------------

Do you people know where this custom doom map can be found. I seem to have played it 3 or 4 years ago but I can't remember what it's name was. I think I have lost the file ages ago. But I do remember some parts of the map. This is what the map included:
- I think the story was about an experiment that went wrong.
- It involves major laboratory scenes as well as some outdoor too.
- It included totally different monster/weapon sprites.
- The player started (I think) inside a garage-like room then into an open yard.
- There was at some points a 3D-model Imp with no animations apart from trying to attack the player, and a 3D-model guy (I think he was red). It will explode when he touches the player.
- The sky was clear blue.
- The mod was for ZDoom.
- This also involved major ZDoom features like 3d-floors and slopes.

Could you please identify this zdoom maps because it's almost impossible for me to find one on the Internet without knowing it's name! Thanks!