Finished version is now released! Thank you to everyone who provided feedback on my first ever map for Doom!

A new four-in-one map for vanilla Doom 2: four mini maps inside a single level linked by a central hub corridor. No advanced source-port features, just pure classic Doom gameplay.

Download here on ModDB or from idgames.

Play-through video

ScreenshotsTechnical Information Title: Foursite
IWAD: Doom 2
Source Port required: Anything that supports DeepBSP Extended Nodes. The map has no non-vanilla features beyond its physical size.
Tested on: ZDoom, GZDoom, Crispy, Risen3D, PRBoom+, Eternity, Zandronum and Zandronum 3.0.
Primary purpose: Single player
Content: No new assets, but a DEHACKED file with some small gameplay changes (see below for details)
Background Story
The Foursite military base lies abandoned, rapidly deserted for apparently unknown reasons. You’ve heard rumors of a secret backdoor entrance: find the entrance, explore the four quadrants of the base, reach the heart of the base, and escape alive.

Design Information Build time: 200-300 hours over the course of 13 months.
Difficulty levels: Implemented. Hurt Me Plenty is “normal” with HNTR featuring fewer enemies and UV featuring more.
Estimated playtime: at least 90 minutes (possibly up to 2-3 hours).
Monster to total available ammo ratio (at UV): Between 1:1.6 and 1:2 depending on SS/SSG usage and excluding monster ammo pickups.

Design Background
Level Stats Vertices: 31,918
Linedefs: 38,708
Sidedefs: 70,399
Sectors: 8,820
Things (at UV): 4,891 (of which 1,062 are monsters)
Total map space covered: circa 118 million map units

DEHACKED Information (some mild spoilers I guess?)
Finally
Special thanks to everyone on the forums who have answered my tedious questions over the last year: Gez, scifista42, Graf Zahl, stewboy, MaxEd, Edward850, and everyone who provided feedback on the map in this thread below!