Hi all. I'm Tea Monster, the guy who makes the next-gen, game ready models for Doom. I've been talking to a few people and it seems that a lot of you guys prefer sprites. Now, it's not normally my thing to do, but I've worked out a few ways that I can do it relatively easily using 3D models. The models would have to be created to be accurate to the sprite and would be initially done for the monsters, but we could then move onto props and maybe some wall textures.    The reason I'm suggesting a kickstarter is that it's not something I'm really normally going to do on my own. My usual thing is to make next-gen game models, not sprites. So it would be taking time away from both commercial projects and my own personal projects that i want to do. Plus, some of the software that I use, like ZBrush and Substance Painter, isn't free and I need to be able to offset these costs to get a professional result.    The other reason I'm suggesting this is that myself and Kuri-Kai have a record of 'getting things done'. We have already issued a fairly sizeable prop collection, and have several of the monsters to a high level of completeness. These aren't just pretty renders, but real packs that you can download and play right now. For the sprite program, we would probably be-recreating these to be completely accurate to the existing sprites.    One example model that we have made...   If people would be interested in contributing to either a Patreon or a Kickstarter, then chime in below.    Do you have any ideas for perks for subscribers?   Or would you be more interested in a Patreon page to help support the effort to create more accurate models?