thanks for your feedback!   I really enjoyed your playthroug and you used the map in a clever way to discover the secrets as I intended back then also..   and you found all keys and did not need to jump! I am impressed! :)   yes the textures.. well I used an old dos based doom map editor back then and I just slapped some textures on it... I did hide many secrets intentionally since a prison should not have visible secrets   the SF is because I used the handle/name CBM at the time and I was not even aware of other doom mods so I had no source of ideers except vanilla doom 2   I had no internet back then :)   Another map tester suggested I remade this map in a more modern way and I might just do that.. I have another 20 year old map that is based on the concept of quake in hell   the map is vastly bigger than prison and it was almost too large for my pc back then...   here it is   it could work as a sequel to the prison map   be warned ... you will possibly need to use iddqd for the first few minutes.. and in the end.... it was designed as a 4 player coop slaughter fest in 1999   its called quake world   just as prison, it was a made for vanilla dos doom2 (map01) and just as prison, it was an experiment   and again.. 1999 ... no jump, cruching etc was expected back then... BUT... jumping could perhaps be a big help in this map   the map "expects" other coop players to distract the enemies near player 1, hence the possible need for a little cheat in the start of the map where player 1 begins   there ARE tons of secrets mainly like the ones in prison but they are not mandatory in this map and some of them might even be a bit easier to spot   well ok... the big inspiration was quake1 and the whole trench thing... but in better colors :D   sadly.. this experiment also has poor textures and alignments like prison had, not something I was thinking too much about back then... also... the editor handled textures poorly, no preview or other niceties back then   QWRLD2.rar