Colander (Colare) is a gampeplay mod for the Eternity Engine (DRDTeam builds advised. you can get the latest HERE)   1.5 out now! Get it here: DOWNLOAD   The project started as a recreation of STRAIN's gameplay and feel, intended to be a scary, stressful experience without totally betraying the player. STRAIN has a lot of abnormalities which I like that come from it trying to be a "real sequel" to Doom. I expanded the scope to be more of an elaboration of STRAIN's ideas, turning into it's own beast with it's own gritty occult vibe. Almost all monsters and weapons are altered, some beyond recognition. All the tweaks and changes should compound to encourage a more Ultimate Doom playstyle; more movement, less camping corners and chokes with the SSG. UV is not-insignificantly harder than vanilla in the majority of cases, but your mileage may vary. Playtests are usually conducted with the Scythe series, BTSX and Plutonia.   Add-ons and small mutators are planned.   Come say hi in the #colare channel at [Secreta Lounge].  I'd like to hear from you if you've got any questions or suggestions, and you can get indev versions that are posted.   v1.5.3 changelog:   CREDITS: