I have a bunch of "weapons from game X in game Y" ZDoom mods I made in the past, that were done for personal use and with no real intent of releasing them. However after playing @Jimmy's Faithless I thought this one would fit pretty well, so I polished it off a bit and here it is. (I seriously love Faithless so much, what a fantastic set of maps.)   hexher.zip Only tested in GZDoom 4.5.0. Not compatible with Zandronum or ZDoom 2.8.1, but I could probably fix that if anyone wants it.   Replaces all Heretic weapons with ones from Hexen. Does not use Hexen's mana system; every weapon has its own ammo supply. Ammo pickups are recoloured ones from Heretic so you will more easily know which pickups go with which weapon. Mace, Axe, Sapphire Wand are all weaker than in Hexen.   Includes powered up versions of each weapon, for the Tome of Power, and replaces timebombs with poison flechettes (ArtiPoisonBomb if you want to bind them to a key). In Faithless, the Jade Wand is replaced with the Silver Wand (superpowered Elven Wand) but the other two new weapons are left as-is.   Known issues which I might try to fix sometime: