The list with current versions
Enemy multiplier mod.
No difficult options, only a single slider;
Can increase the number of enemies;
Can decrease the number of enemies (anti-slaughter);
The number of enemies is decreased for each class separately.
No difficult options, only a single slider;
No display of remaining enemies;
Doesn't affect enemies spawned after the map is loaded;
Doesn't work with Zandronum.
Weapon Menu Plus
What is Weapon Menu Plus?
It is an extension for GZDoom weapon and inventory handling capabilities;
It is universal addon for any mod.
Allows fast and reliable weapon selection: you see what you are about to select;
Works with any HUD and any weapon mod;
Can show ammo counts;
Menu for inventory items too;
Optional Zoom, Laser Sight, Quick Access Fire, and more;
Don't forget to set up controls in Options -> Weapon Menu Plus Options -> Controls;
Configurable colors, fonts, and positions: Options -> Weapon Menu Plus Options -> Weapon Menu Options.
This mods provides health bar and info for targeted monsters.
ASCII target health bar, name, and more;
current and max target health numbers;
configurable position and colors;
different colors for overhealed, injured, and almost dead targets;
"Kill Confirmed" message;
info on pickups and other objects can be shown too;
Weapon Menu integration;
frame around target (off by default);
Universal autosaver for GZDoom.
It works as a configurable checkpoint system.
It is designed to be compatible with any monster and weapon mod, and any map.
What is Pomodoro?
Pomodoro is 25-minute time period.
How does it work?
When you start the game, the pomodoro timer is set (by default 25 minutes).
You play the game.
After 25 minutes, annoying messages appear that suggest you to take a break.
You pause the game, relax, walk, stretch, etc. for 5 minutes (by default).
Then you play the game again.
Every 4 pomodoros instead of usual break there is a long break (by default 15 minutes).
configurable durations for pomodoro and breaks (Options->Pomodoro Options);
timer works even when game is paused (or menu is opened);
it is possible to force pomodoro, or break, or long break;
configurable keys (Options->Pomodoro Options);
mod doesn't interfere with gameplay. When time is out only messages appear;
savefile compatible! It means that you can load pomodoro.pk3 with any existing saved game.
Universal mod for forced pistol starts.
pistol start can be toggled on and off in options;
an option to control starting ammo amount;
an option to start with backpack;
a key to keep current weapon on new level.
This minimod contains some extra options for weapon tweaking. Mostly universal.
multipliers for ammo, kickback, and weapon bobbing;
convenient menu for all GZDoom weapon options;
toggle to disable gibbing;
option to light up not acquired weapons;
commands to give little ammo for current weapon and to clear decals.
This minimod provides standalone configurable Laser Sight for GZDoom.
equally visible on all distances;
configurable color and size;
(optional) alternative colors for targets and friendly targets;
option to hide when weapon in Slot 1 is selected.
Hellscape Navigator is a collection of tools designed to help navigation in complex maps.
Single player GZDoom.
Automap Footstep Markers
* Display visited places;
* Fade with time;
* Configurable looks: footsteps/arrow/point;
* Configurable lifetime and generation period;
* A Sign can be placed to leave a note on level (use Sign to read the note);
* Three kinds: wooden/metal/transparent to fit level theme;
* Can be configured to be indestructible or not;
* Present on automap;
* Can be displayed on compass;
* Shows view direction;
* Can show pointers for signs and quest markers;
* Can show pointers for switches (only if close);
* Different styles;
* A Sign can be configured to create custom area with name;
Miscellaneous (mostly optional)
* Custom automap arrow;
* Colored messages for keys and doors (Doom, Heretic, Hexen);
* Grid coordinates;
* Exploration status;
* Reveal map on level start;
* Reveal map when it is mostly explored;
* Give scanner on map revealing;
* Display locked door status from a distance;
* Entryway Translocator (teleport to start);
* SpaceTunnelingDevice (temporary noclip);
* Use automap markers (via binded key);
* Displaying map name on level start;
* Auto use.
Ultimate Custom Doom
What this mod does:
It's basically a "make your own difficulty" kind of mod which lets you modify the following:
- Damage done!
- Damage taken!
- Movement speed!
- Health, armor, ammo regeneration!
- Jump height!
- Air control!
- Max health!
- Starting health!
- Permanent power-ups!
- Health and armor degeneration!
- Monster manipulation! (Limited options)
How to use
Required GZDoom version: 4.1.3 or higher.
1. HUD Options -> Crosshair must be OFF.
2. HUD Options -> Default crosshair must be not "None".
* Shows where you shoot;
* Respects autoaim;
* Supports custom crosshairs;
* Respects GZDoom crosshair options*;
* Options to mirror crosshairs;
* Options to disable crosshair on slot 1 and when weapon is not ready.
*Except "Enable Crosshair". This option will disable only the standard crosshair.