Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Hows this: New MEGAWAD in the works...

Ok, I decided ta' go full scale.
I am making a new MegaWad called Doom4. It will have lots of levels, and a few monster replacements, including an all new Doom monster, in which I re-made again, now the weapon dont face forward. He is the Arch-Viles buddy, just like The Caco's buddy is the Pain Elemental.
I also have the best person to do levels for me; Dream Destroyer. He is working on his "Project X-40", which as of now works, and I cant talk about it, but i'll say, its the best damn thing you'll ever see, KICKS ASS!
I also have RTC_Marine to help me out w/ importing new sounds and advisory {Advice, and tips on things I could/should do}.
Im currently drawing up the replacement sprites/gfx, and coming up w/ the story, which put short: "After the last Doom of earth, it was no longer able to live on. We searched for another home in the stars...It was inhabitited by little green men...worst of all, they had chainguns. And then to add a snatch to the tail, we found out the demons followed us on our ride to the planet. Now its a battle." -Jeremy
If you want to know more about this MegaWad, go to http://doom4.doomgalaxy.com Becuase I fanally set up it's "Official Home Page".

I think i speak for everyone else when i say this...

WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH DOOM3 ?!?!?!

Deadnail, you know what to do :)

Why do people always feel the need to put some sorta story into their megawads? The plots are always half assed anyways...

Hell Revealed said it best: "this is doom man! just go in there and kill!"

MACVILEWHORE said:

I think i speak for everyone else when i say this...

WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH DOOM3 ?!?!?!

Deadnail, you know what to do :)

What does this have to do with Doom3?
MAYBE BECUASE THE WAD IS BASSED ON THE SEQUAL DUMBASS.

Jeremy said:

Uhm no?Uh, ...Doom4. 4 usually comes after 3. At least thats how I remember it.

No shit shirlock...

but still, no.

Because this is to discuss things to do with doom3, not with your homofantabulo wad, this still belongs in the general forum,

OK FAIRIMY?