Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
!-PRO-log-!

Lost in Darkness [2.0.23]

What is "A.L.A.L.N" stands for? I heard only about "A.L.A.N." and there was no any exploration either...

P.S.: Also, please, do some compressing. Your music can be compressed from ~300 Mb to just ~66.6 Mb...

P.P.S.: I get this error while attempting to load "Hell On Earth" episode via "Doom_Complete.pk3":

Spoiler

image.png.70bc5588c89ef532133cdee3fac60b78.png

All other stuff (like all four episodes from "Ultimate Doom", "Sigil", "NRFTL", "Master Levels", "TNT" and "Plutonia" works just fine)

Edited by RastaManGames

6 hours ago, RastaManGames said:

What is "A.L.A.L.N" stands for? I heard only about "A.L.A.N." and there was no any exploration either...

P.S.: Also, please, do some compressing. Your music can be compressed from ~300 Mb to just ~66.6 Mb...

P.P.S.: I get this error while attempting to load "Hell On Earth" episode via "Doom_Complete.pk3":

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.70bc5588c89ef532133cdee3fac60b78.png

All other stuff (like all four episodes from "Ultimate Doom", "Sigil", "NRFTL", "Master Levels", "TNT" and "Plutonia" works just fine)

I wrote in the readme that before starting doom 2, you need to remove the addon "d2-in-d1-v3.pk3". PLEASE READ THE README CAREFULLY. Also, I will take into account your remark with music

41 minutes ago, !-PRO-log-! said:

I wrote in the readme that before starting doom 2, you need to remove the addon "d2-in-d1-v3.pk3". PLEASE READ THE README CAREFULLY. Also, I will take into account your remark with music

Kinda strange, to be honest. I mean, I am using "Doom_Complete.pk3", 'cause there is almost all official Doom IWADs in one package...

In V1.3 there was no "Project Horror" (if I remember right).
I've downloaded V1.4.1 with "Project Horror" and with new music pack ("Dark Ambient №3" instead of "ADAMP №2")...

Where is all enemies? I feel myself so lonely...

6 hours ago, RastaManGames said:

I've downloaded V1.4.1 with "Project Horror" and with new music pack ("Dark Ambient №3" instead of "ADAMP №2")...

Can you tell me your boot order? Everything works fine for me

15 hours ago, RastaManGames said:

I checked, yes it's because of the project horror, I'll fix it

5 hours ago, !-PRO-log-! said:

I checked, yes it's because of the project horror, I'll fix it

Okay! Thanks...

I mean... There was only rare Pinky replacements (Hell Hounds from the "Blood") and Cyberdemon replacement (smoke from the "LOST")...

And that was strange' cause "Project Malice" itself contains huge variety of monsters!

[1.5] added two new weapons - an ax and a hook, as well as a new monster poltergeist, + changes in balance, and another new difficulty level "Realistic"

Edited by !-PRO-log-!

On 1/26/2023 at 3:33 AM, cwise103 said:

how do you activate weapon wheel

The weapon wheel that I used in my video is a built-in feature in the delta touch program that helps to launch doom on the phone

[1.8] Changed the gameplay. This is no longer doom3, but rather survival horror. Ammunition and medicine spawn less frequently, monsters reduced, molotov cocktail added, anomalies added from stalker game, two new monsters added, healing fluid vial added, flask drinking changed, player damage sounds changed, player death sound changed, readme file changed, and many other changes. 

Edited by !-PRO-log-!

hi does this work on Zandronum because i keep getting this startup message when i run it on Zandronum. 

Script error, "A.L.A.L.N.pk3:mapinfo.txt" line 30:
defolt2 is already the default skill

On 3/12/2023 at 1:51 PM, randomdoomfan said:

hi does this work on Zandronum because i keep getting this startup message when i run it on Zandronum. 

Script error, "A.L.A.L.N.pk3:mapinfo.txt" line 30:
defolt2 is already the default skill

mod is for lzdoom

I can't seem to get the mod to work. Every time I load it the hud at the bottom is like the classic doom 2 hud but no information just textures and none of the enemies spawn.

[1.9] A cross has been added that can now scare away the possessed and kill a ghost, zones with radiation have been added, a gas mask has been added, filters have been added to it, antirad has been added, some little things have been fixed, a new save mechanic has been added, now you need to save with the help of a book that is spent, bolts have been added, improved body search mechanics, added detector, added geiger counter

Edited by !-PRO-log-!

I am getting crash on GZDoom 4.10.0 and LZDoom 3.88B after trying to start new game on easy difficulty:

Spoiler

WJfCbiR.png

Possibly, it was caused by loading up "D2-In-D1-V3.pk3"...

I guess that this file is dangerous to load outside of "doomu.wad" IWAD?

Edited by RastaManGames

1 hour ago, RastaManGames said:

I am getting crash on GZDoom 4.10.0 and LZDoom 3.88B after trying to start new game on easy difficulty:

Reveal hidden contents

WJfCbiR.png

Possibly, it was caused by loading up "D2-In-D1-V3.pk3"...

I guess that this file is dangerous to load outside of "doomu.wad" IWAD?

I will look into this problem

[1.9.2] Bandages are now an inventory item, the cross is now at 6, monster spawn has been slightly changed, some problems have been fixed.

7 hours ago, Arkadius1337 said:

1929615750_Screenshot(2).png.d984b7a6483cc8cfed9e719397afbeaf.png

I've used the correct mod order and LZDOOM 3.88b. The mod is completely broken for me. Why?

do you have the mod running? If it starts then there should be no problem.

On 4/20/2023 at 3:26 AM, !-PRO-log-! said:

do you have the mod running? If it starts then there should be no problem.

Is it supposed to look like this? It starts me with a full inventory and the hud looks broken.image.png.22eb4a4833b35a481f485b55da868246.png

Here's my launcher, btw. And I have tried with a clean LZDoom, with all the default options. Same thing.

image.png.cb128007339f4de2c05154b9f9045f3b.png

3 hours ago, Arkadius1337 said:

Is it supposed to look like this? It starts me with a full inventory and the hud looks broken.image.png.22eb4a4833b35a481f485b55da868246.png

Here's my launcher, btw. And I have tried with a clean LZDoom, with all the default options. Same thing.

image.png.cb128007339f4de2c05154b9f9045f3b.png

you need to go to "options" -> "hud options" -> "alternate hud" -> "enable alternate hud", set it to off

[1.9.3] Fixed some bugs, increased the damage of some types of weapons, increased the speed of using the bandage, slightly reworked the spawn of monsters and items, improved the code of the cross