Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aimshows

doom 2 mini wad pack "last night on earth"

2 hours ago, Delisk said:

what did you think of the map? (also thanks for putting the forum in the description)

hey guys map 3 is nearly finished just need to put the enemies in and add some other things.

thanks for following this wads development :)

image.png.1b4fbddb140fa5baf7d52fc44c326856.pngimage.png.64bc4bd346616b8235dc069d7e3491e0.png1237799330_Screenshot2024-03-24161531.png.01700c4be5190db550da7797a8020cd8.pngimage.png.9cfcef2163ec2c242f57a740fe807910.png   

Aside from the hall of mirror effect in PrBoom, the maps were nice and quick to blast through.

One thing I would like to see you try is greater height variations between rooms, things like large stairs or an elevator.

Bit of a pet peeve of mine is levels that start you immediately in the enemy line of sights, thought that is a personal thing so do or don't.

On 3/24/2024 at 8:39 PM, wheresthelambsauce said:

Aside from the hall of mirror effect in PrBoom, the maps were nice and quick to blast through.

One thing I would like to see you try is greater height variations between rooms, things like large stairs or an elevator.

Bit of a pet peeve of mine is levels that start you immediately in the enemy line of sights, thought that is a personal thing so do or don't.

thanks for the tip. im in the making of my 4th level rn. im trying to make this level different from the other 3. cause im pretty new to doom mapping im scared to try anything new.

hey guys 

map 4 is nearly done here are some screen shots of what the map will look like

i hope you guys enjoy it when its finished 2018163406_Screenshot2024-03-30170908.png.cc3f2a8eae2564fdae0b9ee56d74f8e6.png

image.png.6d5f6ab9a3fc3af3404e002cac60e737.png

Posted (edited)

hey guys map 4 is finally finished yippee!

might take a little break from this project for a little while though.

its just a reflection of what i did good and bad. I'll watch some videos to hopefully improve what my wad

thanks for the support over the last while its been really great thanks alot :)

last night on earth.rar

hey guys map 5 is in the making. im trying to make each map different from the last (as best i can) i'm hoping for this one to be much bigger than the other maps 

thanks for the support you guys have shown since this project started. :)

hey guys map 5 and 6 are finished! 

gonna make it a whole 32 level wad pack but thats gonna take a long time 

i dont know when I'll be done with it but I'll update you guys as much as i can 

I'll also make a new menu screen and add custom music to it 

last night on earth.rar

hey guys quick update on the map. i go back to school on in 2 days (aussie time)

and so most of my time will be focused on my studies. i'll continue to make the wad but at a slower pace .

im sorry if you were excepting this wad to be finished soon but i promise that i will finish it off 

thanks for the support and your understanding 

-aimshows :)