Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Doom 3: The Doomers Speak Out

Guest Confusion

"The guy with the trenchcoat, hat, and massive scarf" was the fourth Doctor, Tom Baker. His "little tool" was called a sonic screwdriver. And K9 was not cool, he was annoying and clichéd.

Let's start talking about DOOM again now.

Anyone else care about my DOOM canon concerns?

Guest Anonymous User

Of course, Doom and Doom2's storylines didn't exactly match up. After killing the Spiderdemon, a portal opens up to earth. At the beginning of D2, you've just touched down on earth in a pod (or transport of some sort). Now I would like THAT inconsistency cleared up before they attempt a new storyline...

Guest Gorc

Well, that is a good point, Anon. But I think I've found a hole in it. Are you taking into account "Thy Flesh Consumed"? Ultimate DooM is often forgotten, and just classified as "DooM". At the start of Episode IV, you have entered the city from the end of Episode III. And at the end of IV the story says "And now onto Hell on Earth", so I think the Doomguy (Flynn Taggert from the novels if you, as I do, prefer) takes a pod ride between Episode IV and DooM II. I know Episode IV has not alot of new stuff, but many people just forget it altogether..... why isn't it included as canon? Oh, and confusion, your comments make sense.... I think? ;)