Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest orion

my doom3

Guest orion

O.K., how bout instead of arguing about music lets hope that ID will allow us to play our
own CDs and not care if the original music sucks; mp3 support would also be a pretty good
idea. The sound effects should make you jump out of your seat when you open the door, and
have a heart attack when you hear a pink demon try to rip your head off. If there will be some
kind of talking in this game make sure the voice acting is good, we don’t want some cat with no balls telling us what to do.

I think a lot of people argue about the action. In my opinion it should be fast and intense just like in any other DooM game. However some people want it to change to something like
Half-Life, THAT WOULD BLOW!!! Yes it is a good idea, but hard-core DooMers want a lot of enemies and guns you have to actually aim with. Plus you could play the game over and over
again and it wouldn't get boring unlike Half-Life (I don’t care Half-Life kicks ass anyway =] ). Hopefully every gun will capture the need to aim and the same power as before (super shotgun = erfect balance) EXCEPT FOR THE BFG. I don’t respect anyone entering CSDooM and going straight for the lamerz gun.

I don't care how much you love DooM2, you just have to admit the levels simply suck for single player mode. They are fine for DM, but other then that they should have never been made. DooM3 should be more like DooM1 with newer inventions, more guns, redesigned enemies, and better graphics. I almost forgot the story line, IT DOESN’T MATTER as long as its creative and
easy to follow.

By the way as long as the guns, levels, and choice of skins is good so will the multiplayer part of the game. No one needs to worry about that since ID proved to know a lot about it when
they made Q3.

P.S. Wouldn’t female monsters rock?

Well, I always thought the cacodemons were female. But not because they have a big hole in their backside (their sex organ?) but because that's just what I always thought they were.

"I don't care how much you love DooM2, you just have to admit the levels simply suck for single player mode [Yep, I totally agree]. They are fine for DM, but other then that they should have never been made. DooM3 should be more like DooM1 [YES! I totally agree!] with newer inventions, more guns, redesigned enemies, and better graphics."

DOOM 1's atmosphere and levels were so much better than doom2's. BTW, this is chesterules ;)