Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TigerBlood

4 fodder and Doom in the world

Guest TigerBlood

Fodder...u say Doom is in England and that I am talking bollox...Sure, Doom 95 is here but I was not able to find Doom 2 and as far as I know ID does not sell it here. That is my experiance, not bollox (which by the way appears to be something you r familiar with) Also. there are no whistles and bells about Doom 3 here in England and was not aware there was one until I came to this site. If anyone (inc. u Fodder) knows where I can get a copy then I can avoid the terrible faux pas of talking bollox (which, for my yanky chums means bullshi*) That is all

Dude, you could´ve replied to Fodder´s post, there´s no reason why you should raise another topic...

I bought it at Virgin game store which is in BOLTON, which is in LANCASHIRE, which is in ENGLAND :)Perhaps you mean "oh I am new to Doom and at this moment in time (because it's like 7 year old) it's not on sale here", but it can be found in most decent games shops in the bargain bin for £5
As to there being no mention of Doom3 in Blighty? I point you to http://www.alchemyzone.com, it's been mentioned many many times there and of course (sound of bugles) IT'S IN ENGLAND
Living in ENGLAND, I do , of course, know what bollox is, it's what keeps your ears apart