Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plumb

Where is everyone?

Guest Plumb

CSDooM Telefragged server 3, the one with Gothic2. Where is everyone? I see people on the other servers most of the time (there's usually at least one) but I have to wait for at least 20 minutes to get a game of Gothic2. This wad is amazing! Have you all lost your minds?

Ok, so I'm going a bit over the top here, but it got your attention didn't it?

Oh well. See you online... :)

Plumb

Guest aab

i'd play over there but since map cycling doesn't work then... and that very same small lev becomes boring :(

wish they'd put maplist on that server.

Guest Plumb

When I played last they were cycling thru (at least some of) the gothic2 levels.

One map screws up (the one that looks quake 2/3 esque) but apart from that it was cool.

Plumb

Guest Plumb

Yeah, but it's DooM. Geddit? DooM. DooM weapons, DooM playability, DooM. Not Hexen. No choppy swords. No spells. DoooooM!

Sorry. :)

Guest Turbo I

And why is everyone playing those damned SP levels? Let's have some REAL deathmatch. It is very cool to finally play some people deathmatch with. Who can we let know what wads we want to play? And is it ok for server admins to change the level of the wad internally so several maps can be rotated? Does this violate any "do not modify" rules that the author places on the wad? Hope to see some of you in REAL DM soon.