Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sirgalahadwizar

something I noticed

I have noticed something in most multiplayer games. Most people tend to do badly at the beginning, but get better in a short amount of time.

I remember back when I started playing quake2 DM that I was really bad. Then I learned a better way to layout controls and use jumping - it made me be able to dodge railguns a little bit better (but not using them, or dodging rockets).

It took awhile but now I average about 25 to 35 frags in that game - primarily because I screw around and talk too much (or i would be hitting the fraglimit).

I tend to eat the bfg alot (pick it up and not use it), and kill anyone that tries to take the railgun.

THe only pple I hate are those people who throw rockets all over the place and the quaddamage bastards.

Guest TheCyanideX
sirgalahadwizar said:

I have noticed something in most multiplayer games. Most people tend to do badly at the beginning, but get better in a short amount of time.I remember back when I started playing quake2 DM that I

Dude..... I just plain ol suck at Quake2 DM...lol.... I average the most 13 frags (on a really good day ). But most of the times I'm lucky to get 6 or 7., because of those idiots running around with the Railguns and RocketLaunchers....
Now Doom on otherhand, so far, since I had been playing Doom online, I average 45, and on a a good day, over 50.... I've gotten pretty darn good with the DoubleShotGun, and I'm starting to aim more efficently with the Rocket. All thanks to like you did, messing around with the controls until I came up with a comfortable setting (ie: Keys for strafing A(left) d (right) mouse2 (forward), mouse1 fire...etc)....

Who knows, maybe I'll run into ya, and test ya skillz...hehe... Outty 5K

ya my controls are "," strafe left "." strafe right
"/" go backwards and "m" to push the mouse bottens i use to run and fire