Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ReX

Paranoia Will Destroy Ya (Part 1)

From surveillance recordings of Lt. Col. R. "Johnny" Alvarez, Ph.D: Prisoner I.D. HK-420B

"Forgive me Father, for I have sinned...
Hey, just a minute. You're not my real father. And I can't recall if I'm Catholic. You're probably not real anyway. Just some apparition conjured up by my mind. It's the damn water, I tell you. Loaded so full of hallucinogens you could stand a spoon up in a cup of the stuff. Maybe even dissolve a spoon if you tried hard enough. But they won't get me to talk. Not the Exec, not the goddamn guards, and certainly not you. You, with your fancy black robes, and your hood that hides the gleam in your eyes, and that scythe. Oh, wait... That's a different hooded and cloaked figure I'm thinking of. Reminds me of this song I used to know:

I'm following in the footsteps of the Grim Reaper,
The guy better known as your brother's keeper.
I'll follow him down till it gets much deeper,
'Cause a one-way ticket is so much cheaper.

Any relation of yours? Hah! I crack me up! But seriously, folks.....

Look, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but it's my nappy time. G'night."

"What? You still here? Where'd you stash your scythe? Or sickle. Or pickle. Tickle, tickle. Persistent fellow, aren't you? Anyway, I've been thinking. Since you're not real then you can't tell anyone. So perhaps I'll let you in on a little secret. I did it! They'll never prove it, but I did it! I can almost hear her skull cracking open with the impact, her bones disintegrating as she .....

PARANOIA: Coming soon to an FTP site near you!!