Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Clonehunter

Abb's JDoom Models?

I was just reading a thread about JDoom vs ZDoom, and I came across someone reffering to JD models by a feller named Abb's (?). I've only heard of/seen/used Cheb's models for JD, as I didn't know thier were others. I've heard that Abb's excells Cheb's models in some way. SO I was ondering, just where the hell I can find these models, or at least some screenshots for them. I did a google search which came up blank (First link lead back to a thread here, but the supplied link in the thread was wasted and dead, and of course most utterly useless).

Not only do I inquire where I could find these models/screenshots, but... Are there any other model packs for JD by other individuals/groups?

http://risen3d.drdteam.org/

Given that Risen3D is based off Doomsday, those models will work in Doomsday if one changes the folder structure slightly (i.e. the models and ded's are 100% compatible with Doomsday).

Personally though, as I've mentioned before somewhere, I think that while the JDRP models, which currently haven't seen an update for a couple of years, might not look quite as nice as Risen3D's still updated model pack, that the JDRP models animate considerably better.

Not only do I inquire where I could find these models/screenshots, but... Are there any other model packs for JD by other individuals/groups?

I am working on a model project, the aim is to be true to the sprites.
it's called the dmp and you can find more info in my sig.

Also I just reanimated the zombie model so he looks better and will be release within the next few days.