Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KoolKat

Unnamed TC update

Hey, i have a question, that desert eagle you say you made, why did you draw it being held by square arms? that makes it look like it was just taken from screenshots of a 3D game, which i am sure it really wasnt...

deathbringer said:

Hey, i have a question, that desert eagle you say you made, why did you draw it being held by square arms? that makes it look like it was just taken from screenshots of a 3D game, which i am sure it really wasnt...

Uh... you sound like you're trying to say that these actually are just shots of 3d models, which im sure you really don't mean...

Ok. Being that I have crap experience for making "Doomish" sprites, I planned to use counter strike and other Half Life mod models to take base screenshots of. (BTW, this is not and was never a secret.) Later on (though it will be a pain in the tail) I plan to go over them again either to "Doomify" them, or to make em look like Lizard Commando's guns, only with better angle alignment, and hopefully a slightly more authentic feel. I haven't decided which to do. I guess now's a good time ti ask. Which would you prefer? (keep in mind if the cartoon look is used, all enemies and possibly even map textures will be done that way.