Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DOOMSLAYER

darker mod?

Is there a mod out for DOOM or DOOM II that makes the game darker? Other then ajusting the settings every single time. Kinda looking for the look of DOOM 64/DOOM 3.

Jeez, we get it. You're new here and excited and want to post in EVERY subforum. Hold off a little.

Also, PalPlus may be the modification you're looking for. Mileage may vary; I personally love the new gradients but the washed-out colours aren't amazing.

ComicMischief said:

Jeez, we get it. You're new here and excited and want to post in EVERY subforum. Hold off a little.

Also, PalPlus may be the modification you're looking for. Mileage may vary; I personally love the new gradients but the washed-out colours aren't amazing.

Thanks for the welcome and info friend. I have access to a computer at work and rather talk doom then work. My bad. Anyways, Is that link the FINAL palplus? I read there were different mods.

Well I have run into some trouble. I downloaded Palplus Mod and it works great BUT it wont run with High Res Texture Pack I also have for DOOM and DOOM II. Any suggestions other than just play with one and not the other? Any way to mix and match both to play?