Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, this has probably been thought of a thousand times before, but how about a map pack that could reinvent the invasion of Deimos? Have a battle-hardened marine fight his way through it in order to send a distress beacon to Phobos and Earth (leading to the events of Ultimate Doom).

If there is already a map pack of this idea, please send them to me as I'd like the play them. Here's what i've done so far:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtTj0ZUpbc0

Appreciate all the criticism as I've not done this for about 10 years now. Brutal Doom bought me back and I know a lot of you dislike brutal so don't watch if you no likey.

This is pretty authentic, given that the prequel to Doom was kinda Wolfenstein.

(A bit flat and orthogonal. Didn't watch much though)

Hey thanks.

Yeah I am working on some stairs leading to the acid pits for additional secrets and I do intend on changing some of the corridors so it's not too flat overall. Appreciate the feedback man!

I'm surprised a Doom 0 theme hasn't been done yet. Considering final doom was made by a load of modders with similar intent. I thought Doom's story was powerful, despite it's release in 1993 and it's lack of depth. It really tests your imagination, especially when I was young and only had a Sega Genesis at the time. There was nothing like it.

I mean, what exactly happened in the first fight? No one knows, all we hear is a mention that Deimos has vanished and there was a message calling for reinforcements. I think this was in the manual, can't remember.

Oh, also if anyone is interested in starting a part-time project let me know!