Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mithrandir

Winamp? Exams? pish posh.

Erm, hope this doesn't piss you off, but how the fudge do winamp visualisation plugins work?

On another topic, I am having an exam in the morning (two actually, but they short) and I only realised at three in the morning. So I thought I had better stay up. Rocket fuel! Yeah Baby! So, I am going to fail this exam anyway, should I get stoned beforehand? I mean using a waterfall, or would this maybe be a bit silly?
Time to pester radio one djs again.

How they work as "how do I activate them" or "how do I code them?"

If you're talking about AVS, it's just an algorithm fooling around with those variables Winamps let you handle, coupled with several dozens of options.

how to activate them, I got a reeeal tiny file from winamp.com with a six digit number for a name and i stuck it in the plugin directory. And it dain't do shit. wot am i doing rong?!?!?

What exactly does this "visualization" thing do? I mean can't you just listen to the music without it?

Well yeah, but i like watching them, especially when I've been up for too long as I have now. I took the file which I d/l from the plugins section from winamp, put it in the plugins directory and it doesn't appear to do anything to the visualisations menu.

Menu - Visualizations - Select Plugin

Maybe it has a different description than the file name.