Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest PFCRon

Huh?

Guest PFCRon

Damn, who is this hacker guy? Is he usin a forum version of a mailbomb? Whatever it is, someone pissed him off, but I DO hope he gets off this forum. I haven't checked the other forums, I just hope he didn't bomb them too.

Guest PFCRon

Ok, I guess he didn't go in any other forums.

you call this little bitch a hacker, i call it a waste of time and cuting and pasteing. most hacker would do something better with their skills and time. not little kids pranks. if he was going to do this he could have picked something better. "suck his momma's asshole"/ what the hell kind of thing is that to say. first u dont suck on an asshole. second i hear second grade kids say better things than that. he had better stop before one of us shows him true hacker skills

I second the motion about the reference to hackers. Hacking is simply programming things and doing things the average Joe blow does not understand, we are the Wizards in the modern day age.
This forum flood is not the work of a wizard, there is no magic, no imagination, no brain power, nothing, just an idiotic prank.