Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ra02

Intermission music

How can I stop intermission music loop? I guess it has to do something in MAPINFO or not?

You can't stop intermission music from looping. Unless you add a loop pointer in the midi at the end so it loops silence. But i don't know how to do it. Also, you can try out adding long silence at the end of the music.

I've never watched the intermission for more than 5 seconds. I'm pretty sure if you make the midi track longer than that this shouldn't be a problem :)

In fact I don't think I've ever heard D_DM2INT all the way through.

EDIT: If you're familiar with MIDI tracking, you could add one note at the end of the song at an extremely low octave (to the point where it's inaudible) and extend the note so that it plays for like a full minute. The song will loop after that note is finished though. Is your intermission a bucket-load of information?

Thanks, I am a musician, so I know how this works sorta, I create my songs in Guitar Pro, so I guess I'll just have to add long pauses, but I'm not using midi, so thats the problem :D but nvm. Thanks for help anyways. Maybe I'll add silence at the end of that song.