Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
YeOldeFellerNoob

Guts Against Glory (3-level demo)

In an imaginary, yet realistic 1988, you, Poseidan, son of the seven devils of the world, the rage-filled... thing that was thought up by Lucifer's mind, got mad over a silly thing that the government did, betray you. You were a mere guest at the table while everyone else was the person who lived in and owned it. This was the life you lived all because of one guy, The Leader. You had enough. The time is now. Besides, this was the 4-year anniversary of the government shut-down, so why not? You had your doubts, no, you didn't, you wanted blood ever since they were something else. something... evil. You grabbed your rifle as you exit out the front door, and go in front of the building you will shoot up. You say to yourself, "Who asked for a painter? You wanted the color red, right?" while smirking. You knew, but they didn't. People said they have the "Guts for glory", but you know that is not the situation, this was against the U.S. This was "Guts Against Glory"...

If you were on the Discord, you may have heard me say "This game is canned, I will be using the Half-Life engine.", but than, after I downloaded an Isabelle Companion mod, I wanted to try out the wad I cancelled. Basically, I canned it back then because I had no idea how to make maps, and also because I was lazy and didn't know what the 4th level should be. But now, I am returning to this project. Oh yeah, there will be a lot of political crap in this project. A LOT. and also violence.

Promised features of the wad (Some may not be in the wad, others are already in the wad):

*Kill monsters in, not 1, not 2, not even 5 difficulties, but 8!

*Kill many old foes from DOOM 1 and 2, along with 6 new monsters!

*New weapon functions!

*Rocking soundtrack by both Tam and (other person I need for the music)

*Uses OTEX (sorry for inconvenience, but you may need to download OTEX for this) and other custom textures!

Weapons:

Rifle: basically, a DOOM chaingun

Shotgun: Who needs a pump to shoot? This naughty girl, nicknamed "Le Sorceleur" is so naughty, you don't even need to pump out your work for a great time!

Super Shotgun: This gun is so bad-ass and popular, that it is the second gun you find in-game, and it is in the first floor! Oh yeah, did I forget to mention it is a pump-action?

ChainGun: As Posiedan would say, "Who the fuck leaves a Chaingun in front of a building?". It is a darker, more faster weapon, good for clearing out a room full of baddies!

Plasma Rifle: Is this the slower, powerful plasma rifle from DOOM 64? Hell yeah! Why is it so special? It shoots GREEN plasma instead of blue!

Rocket Launcher: Just to make this shorter, it is just a rocket launcher.

BFG-9000: While experimenting the arsenal, they figured out how to mix both plasma and fire together, not knowing their eventual fate...

Monsters (only 3 right now):

*Prison Guard: a person who is so weak, they are the most useless soldiers in the base!

*Elite Guard: The better soldier in the base. So good, they are literally everywhere!

*Uber Chaingunner: Chaingunners that are not possessed and have a full-on mind.

I will work on this when I get done with the map I am making on the E1M1 Multiverse project. After that, I will be focusing solely on this project. Right now, there are 3 levels for you to shoot up. Have fun! And remember, violence doesn't solve anything, only death...

Oh yeah, if you want to, you can DM me on discord if you are interested in helping me out. My discord ID is YeOldeFellerNoob #4381. If you are interested in just talking to people who are also interested in this project, the Discord is https://discord.gg/9earWTq.

NOTE: YOU NEED TO OPEN BOTH THE gag.wad AND gagcampr.wad TOGETHER.

Download:  https://www.mediafire.com/file/7zz40ddhp1rao0u/GAG.zip/file

Enjoy these pictures, the first one has Isabelle (credit goes to Veronica for making this great companion) because, well, you may need one because this game is the Sonic Boom of the DOOM mods. In the later maps anyways.

Screenshot_Doom_20200317_202219.png

Screenshot_Doom_20200317_202253.png

Screenshot_Doom_20200317_202340.png

Screenshot_Doom_20200317_202444.png