Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kist

Doom Map Making/Collab?

Edited: I was wondering if anyone would want to help me with a singleplayer mapĀ im working on. It's more towards what would be the an Episode 1 type level, so nothing to crazy but still pretty long and confusing in areas. (I work with GZDoomBuilder) I'm kind of stuck and would like to pass this map back and fourth as to get more ideas and just improve, really.

Edited by kist : What I said was confusing and lacked information.

You may want to provide some additional details about what you're looking for in the collaboration (format, theme, size, single player/co-op, etc.). Do you want to generate ideas and then each work on an area and combine them? Do you want to just build maps round robin (1 person makes a room or two, then passes it to the next person, and this process repeats--like RottKing and Ralphis did with Double Impact)? Did you want to work with just one other person or were you open to collaborations with several people?

Just now, Pegleg said:

You may want to provide some additional details about what you're looking for in the collaboration (format, theme, size, single player/co-op, etc.). Do you want to generate ideas and then each work on an area and combine them? Do you want to just build maps round robin (1 person makes a room or two, then passes it to the next person, and this process repeats--like RottKing and Ralphis did with Double Impact)? Did you want to work with just one other person or were you open to collaborations with several people?

Well, overall, I would like to have me and someone else pass a map (I've started) back and fourth for a singleplayer map, but I am open to other things. Currently, just a little stagnant in my building as I don't really know where to go from here.