Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
evil9999

I Wanna Be The Temple Guy (BETA VERSION)

/////////////////////////////////////

NEW VERSION HERE! 

I Wanna Be The Guy (Download)

Old Version (Download not available)

Spoiler

This WAD has been fixed and "Overhauled" in terms of Map Layout and Monster Spawning, and changing some settings from the difficulties included, and replacing some items in the game.

After 3 Weeks of learning non-stop on how to make maps, i finally ended my 5 demonstration maps from my biggest project that, with dedication and patience, it was finished.

/////////////////////////////////////

Have you ever asked yourself; "What happens if someone mixes the difficulty of "I Wanna Be The Guy" with 'Plutonia Experiment 2" on steroids with a touch of temples?".......no?

Well then this WAD answers that!:

• Chaingunners will be the daily dish
  • Narrow Maps will the norm
  • Open maps will make you prefer narrow maps.
  • Well Hidden Secrets, so better search if you want to beat this WAD!
  • Low on ammo 24/7

This is just a demo, with only 5 maps available since the others are still in developmen, The WAD has been tested only on GZDOOM.

This is not a JokeWAD, this WAD will have an actual story (A ridiculous and funny one) and will be a fully 33 Map WAD with music and custom sprites!

Also this is my first WAD ever made, so if you have an problem, or a comment you want to share, please share it! feedback helps me more than just a like!.

All relevant information is inside the Download link!

TITLEPIC.png.7a409c4189018bb112137a6a3c0d9cb9.png

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Screenshots, Screenshots, SCREENSHOTS  (Cap n' Clever)

Screenshot_Doom_20221010_225753.png.3d60346c77e9e1fe2dc6e42671abe48f.pngScreenshot_Doom_20221010_225843.png.4abd407c9503085a637dff4b6446a07b.pngScreenshot_Doom_20221010_225921.png.1e5e6bc3d1f6108e267114fc8a47916e.pngScreenshot_Doom_20221010_230014.png.6b24087d8eb09314f3ff8e0c96afb477.pngScreenshot_Doom_20221010_230043.png.3be86b1415d9520dca207a05d886da54.png

Edited by DynastyLORD

Hey, good to see you're working hard on your first project. Just make sure you mention which ports you tested in the post itself as well.

Wish you plenty luck with the rest.

14 hours ago, UncleTito said:

Hey, good to see you're working hard on your first project. Just make sure you mention which ports you tested in the post itself as well.

Wish you plenty luck with the rest.

Ok! ill edit it! 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Download NEW VERSION HERE!

Old Blog With Old Version

Teaser Video

New Version Includes:

• 5 New Fresh Maps
    • New Graphics
    • New Music
    • Fixed Maps

Have you ever asked yourself; "What happens if someone mixes the difficulty of "I Wanna Be The Guy" with 'Plutonia Experiment 2 on steroids with a touch of temples?".......no?

Well then this WAD answers that!:

• Chaingunners will be the daily dish
  • Narrow Maps will the norm
  • Open maps will make you prefer narrow maps.
  • Well Hidden Secrets, so better search if you want to beat this WAD!
  • Low on ammo 24/7

This is just a demo, with only 10 maps available since the others are still in development, The WAD has been tested only on GZDOOM.

This is not a JokeWAD, this WAD will have an actual story (A ridiculous and funny one) and will be a fully 33 Map WAD with music and custom sprites!

Also this is my first WAD ever made, so if you have an problem, or a comment you want to share, please share it! feedback helps me more than just a like!.

TITLEPIC.png.9d36ea9485d7748ce496aa9444404dd0.png

Game Information:

===========================================================================
Title                         : I Wanna Be The Temple Guy
Filename                   : IWannaBeTheTempleGuy.WAD
Advanced engine needed  : GZDoom
Primary purpose        : Single-Player
Author                      : DynastyLORD
Email Address           : dynasty3324@gmail.com
Misc. Author Info       : Musician and Artist

Description                : I Wanna Be The Temple Guy is a Hard WAD that contains (For now)
                               10 Maps with a high difficulty level (Plutonia + TNT + Sigil [in UV] Difficulty Level)
                               with custom music (From Megaman 1 and 2), please enjoy your suffering!

Additional Credits to   : 
================

Game                       : DOOM 2
Map #                      : Map01 /Map10

Single-Player            : Yes /
Difficulty Settings     : Yes /
New Sounds             :     / No
New Graphics           : Yes /
New Music               : Yes /
Dehacked/BEX Patch : Yes /
Demos Replaced       : None

* Construction *

Base                    : New level from scratch
Build Time            : 1 Month (Including Music Editing and stuff...)
Editor(s) used       : UDB, FLStudio, GaleGraphics and Slade
Known Bugs          : Map05 has a prop in the pit that can make you stuck easily if you fell behind it, good luck haha!
May Not Run With  : PRBoom, Boom or any other Pure Vanilla ports.

* Copyright / Permissions *

Authors MAY NOT use this level as a base to build additional
levels (Only With Permission)  

(One of the following)

You MAY distribute this WAD, provided you include this file, with
no modifications.  You may distribute this file in any electronic
format (BBS, Diskette, CD, etc) as long as you include this file 
intact.

Screenshots:

Screenshot_Doom_20221010_225753.png.f3f21a84e70ba21f76902ec8829492fd.pngScreenshot_Doom_20221010_225843.png.2714e74d4ee422f87730fcc2fbd480e7.pngScreenshot_Doom_20221010_225921.png.953180f51cfbdd8d79ba2a6406c75423.pngScreenshot_Doom_20221010_230014.png.77bef5c1d31462353e8db02b67f80112.pngScreenshot_Doom_20221010_230043.png.b3587c77ce4730fb03edecf177b79021.png

Edited by DynastyLORD : New Teaser Video Included.

Merged your new thread with the old one: just a heads-up, it's generally considered good forum etiquette to update the threads you have on an existing topic instead of creating new ones. 👍

2 minutes ago, Obsidian said:

Merged your new thread with the old one: just a heads-up, it's generally considered good forum etiquette to update the threads you have on an existing topic instead of creating new ones. 👍

Oh really?

Some other guy told me the opposite, weird...

Thanks anyways! it makes my job easier

3 minutes ago, Obsidian said:

Merged your new thread with the old one

No wait, i get it, didnt see it!

Thanks alot!