Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Laser Doom

Operation Ibis Island v1.3 - Dino Crisis Full Map

Inspired by the iconic Dino Crisis game. In this thrilling map, you'll find yourself navigating through a meticulously recreated environment reminiscent of the tense atmosphere from the original game.

Update: August, 20th 2023

- More map markers

- Fix Floating Cyber & Plug

- Fix Skybox, some bug in GZDOOM 4.10

- Fix some music change

- RE Trophy

- More Environment

Screenshot_Doom_20230506_031228.png.d37b71d3f4c56b8926c09e20ef6b8cbb.pngScreenshot_Doom_20230505_194901.png.1946569915a6e083873601dcc25287a1.pngScreenshot_Doom_20230418_194427.png.b780267ad169b3cdd9bca0315443adf3.pngScreenshot_Doom_20230526_020333.png.2db10116c3049dc4aaae4d2756ae8eae.png

DownLoad: Operation Ibis Island

Edited by Laser Doom : Update

Posted (edited)

So, I finally played this one and....didn't quite finish but for anyone who's a dino crisis fan or likes the gameplay of Resident Evil, they should really check this out! I ended up stopping when I couldn't find the "E" key that opens that one hallway in B1, but that was just because things had gone on for an hour at this point and also, I'd been basically to all accessible locations at that point.

Edit: Of COURSE it was some random object in the Strategy Room! I also ended up getting the fingerprint device for that other task you do in the Office there! 

Edited by LadyMistDragon

On 1/8/2024 at 8:48 PM, LadyMistDragon said:

So, I finally played this one and....didn't quite finish but for anyone who's a dino crisis fan or likes the gameplay of Resident Evil, they should really check this out! I ended up stopping when I couldn't find the "E" key that opens that one hallway in B1, but that was just because things had gone on for an hour at this point and also, I'd been basically to all accessible locations at that point.

Edit: Of COURSE it was some random object in the Strategy Room! I also ended up getting the fingerprint device for that other task you do in the Office there! 

Thank you for playing!

Wow, the atmosphere for this map was amazing. There was a fantastic amount of detail as well. Unfortunately it seems like some strange bug happened with the batteries for the underground generator that prevented me from continuing. Unless I missed something somewhere, I might've screwed something up by running into them and pressing use at the same time? I may come back to this in the future to replay it though!

On 1/16/2024 at 1:24 AM, Riclo500 said:

Uau, a atmosfera para este mapa foi incrível. Havia uma quantidade fantástica de detalhes também. Infelizmente parece que algum bug estranho aconteceu com as baterias do gerador subterrâneo que me impediu de continuar. A menos que eu tenha perdido algo em algum lugar, eu poderia ter estragado algo ao esbarrar neles e pressionar o uso ao mesmo tempo? Eu posso voltar a isso no futuro para reproduzi-lo!

Thank you for playing! There was a bug with the Cyber Demon in the chief's room time 12:18, The cyber should appear when picking up the L card, I recommend hiding behind the desk and waiting for him to come out.  The battery, you didn't get it, it was on the white battery, I recommended using the mod "Use To Pick up" or similar, with are a lot of keys, you might miss some.

Would anyone be willing to make a Patch to allow this map to work with LITDOOM?? because when i play litdoom with this map anytime i go to use my Weapon's alternate function (it pops up with Youturned on the power for the control panel like i just completed a objective xD

On 5/20/2024 at 11:42 AM, DetectiveGrim said:

Would anyone be willing to make a Patch to allow this map to work with LITDOOM?? because when i play litdoom with this map anytime i go to use my Weapon's alternate function (it pops up with Youturned on the power for the control panel like i just completed a objective xD

There must be some conflict with the scripts, I tested it with several mods and this kind of thing happened

Posted (edited)

Fun Map but I get a little lost and confused at times.

Edited by Rex705

Finished the map it was awesome here is my gameplay vid.

On 5/25/2024 at 1:04 PM, Laser Doom said:

There must be some conflict with the scripts, I tested it with several mods and this kind of thing happened

well balls thats sad as this map would have been perfect for LITdoom xD

On 5/25/2024 at 1:31 PM, Rex705 said:

Fun Map but I get a little lost and confused at times.

The backtracking process can indeed be tedious, so I've added some markers on the automap to help.

On 6/2/2024 at 2:57 PM, Rex705 said:

Finished the map it was awesome here is my gameplay vid.

Thanks for playing, I watched your gameplay