Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BetelgeuseSupergiant

Prometheus Complex - UDMF tactical-oriented map!

17 minutes ago, ITaannl09 said:

Very fun wad! I loved the style and way it's played. I'd hope to see more in the future!

awww thanks! currently i don't have any ideas for maps that i can make with my skill (not best one), but later i totally would make something new :3

1 hour ago, BetelgeuseSupergiant said:

awww thanks! currently i don't have any ideas for maps that i can make with my skill (not best one), but later i totally would make something new :3

No problem man. I'm fairly new to doom and this is definitely the best wad I ever played so far!!! so if you ever need help feel free to message me for ideas man

1 hour ago, ITaannl09 said:

No problem man. I'm fairly new to doom and this is definitely the best wad I ever played so far!!! so if you ever need help feel free to message me for ideas man

thank you! it's actually my best creation, but there's also very much of way better wads :D

Just now, BetelgeuseSupergiant said:

thank you! it's actually my best creation, but there's also very much of way better wads :D

probably I'm very new so I don't know any of the good ones yet I just play whats new!

I played this with LiTdoom not sure if the Yellowcard was intended to be an skull, but I never found the card, had to spawn a card manually.
And I cannot find the exit after restarting the energy.

7 hours ago, BerserkerNoir said:

I played this with LiTdoom not sure if the Yellowcard was intended to be an skull, but I never found the card, had to spawn a card manually.
And I cannot find the exit after restarting the energy.

oh, maybe i forgot to change skull on yellow card (now fixed)

restarting energy where? do you descended to portal lab?

Edited by BetelgeuseSupergiant

16 hours ago, BetelgeuseSupergiant said:

oh, maybe i forgot to change skull on yellow card (now fixed)

restarting energy where? do you descended to portal lab?

Yeah, I managed to get out, no problem with that.
Good that the Yellow Card thing is fixed.
I just beat it a few hours ago, ill upload a gameplay of it once it gets processed.

Edit: Here is the LONG run on this map.

Edited by BerserkerNoir : Adding Video.

3 minutes ago, BerserkerNoir said:

I just beat it a few hours ago, ill upload a gameplay of it once it gets processed.

oh, okie!

41 minutes ago, BerserkerNoir said:

I confirm! I was playing with "Project Brutality" yesterday and instead of a Yellow Key they gave me a Yellow Skull.

37 minutes ago, BetelgeuseSupergiant said:

oh, okie!

I'm glad you'll fix it! And The Map Is Cool! I haven't played such Atmospheric Levels for a long time!

4 hours ago, Blacklight said:

I confirm! I was playing with "Project Brutality" yesterday and instead of a Yellow Key they gave me a Yellow Skull.

I'm glad you'll fix it! And The Map Is Cool! I haven't played such Atmospheric Levels for a long time!

ohhhh my, Blacklight! i wasn't expect to see you here, hello! <3

Oh, damn! Precisely! I played your First Map for BDv21! And I thought that the New Job reminds me!

Listen, yes, I see you have accumulated a lot of experience since the time you played your First Job! Keep up the good work! 38^)