Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yousuf Anik

Help please! Floor is all changed and showing wrongly on the map!

Question

Posted (edited)

Hi there everyone! I have started my new mapset that is in UDMF format. Since I never made any map in UDMF format so I began watching tutorials and experimenting on my newly created map. I was doing just fine creating the bridges on my map. It was all fine just like this upto the point I created the part just after bridges.

2.jpg.748c6d310e698025bf744fbb3d517ac0.jpg

Then when I started working on this part of the map and expanded the side areas for some more wider spaces, things started to go wrong.

3.jpg.95b468694456c84aa8f220869df98201.jpg

Now all I can see the ground on the bridges part, just like this. There is nothing sort of bridges or the underground like part I was planning to make. Nothing but just plain floor, as if I never made any such things.

1.jpg.01ffd7ed19a46de407777bd3b881d781.jpg

The only thing I can guess is that when I expanded the side areas and worked on the large building just after the bridges I surely did something wrong but I can't seem to find any way out. No idea what's causing this, why those bridges and floors won't show on the actual gameplay but rather showing all good on the editor.

Can someone please examine and see what is wrong here? Why these floors are showing like this on the gameplay? Any help is gladly accepted. I worked so hard on the bridges sections and now I can't move on any further if I can't fix here, because these parts are all related. Please let me know if any issue with the attached file because I have just began working so they are all a bit messed up.

Thanks!

thotu.zip

Edited by Yousuf Anik

2 answers to this question

Line 772 has a 3D floor action, but not a defined tag, so it applies it to all sectors with tag 0

ss3FUdW.png

Posted (edited)

@Gothic Ahh I see, so that was causing the problem. But to be honest it was there before because I kept to use it on the tunnel section. I wonder why didn't it went wrong then and why everything went wrong after I made the building part??

Anyways, thank you very much, I'm very glad that it is solved and I can move further now :)