Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KuriKai

General critiques of the DHTP

peoplethought said:

Ok, it's absurd that someone would put that much effort into creating a post that large to defend something they haven't even had a hand in. I get what you're saying but holy shit, you sound like you're writing a book over here. This has convinced me to pass on helping with this project.

Unfortunaly, Enjay, i must agree. I couldn't be bothered reading that entire post. Try shortening your defence posts in the future, so people actually can bother to read them. Short and sweet. Or something. Other than that, you kick ass. You are probaly among the oldest Doomers here (yes, i remember your old Enjay Doom without the Z) but i could probaly be wrong.

I'm verbose, I know. :)

I did put two short sections at the end. ;)

Enjay said:

Short version of my opinions on the matter:

My opinion as to suitable solutions:

But hey, I knew it was a leviathon post. I knew it wasn't going to be read by everyone. I said so right at the start. ;)

However, seeing as how I was making my third or fourth post on how I saw the project and because I was doing so in response to comments, rather than potentially have to make a series of posts in an extended conversation I decided to be comprehensive. I thought about splitting it up. Ultimately however, I suppose I figured that the post might be read by people who were interested enough in the project to hear my opinion on it and people who were less interested would just skip it. Either way is fine. ;)

Thanks also for the positive comments. Yup, Enjay Doom has a long and tawdry history so you could well remember the pre-Z versions. :)