Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HAZZARD

Doom Bot match Deathmatch

Hello. I am new to the forum.
I'm trying to run a brutal doom death match (and team death match) using GZ doom on my Android Nvidia Shield. But I don't know the commands for starting one in console. I Did search to make sure no ones answered this, but found no solution. Anyone willing to give me the command? Thanks

Zandronum is the more multiplayer-focused port, try that (though I'm not sure if it supports Brutal but who cares about that :v ).

I hope that you understand the difference between the command line and the GZDoom's console. The "gzdoom -host" etc are supposed to be written in command line before you launch GZDoom at all.

I don't think you understand. The OS I'm using is Android, and the port of GZdoom (Doom touch) is a very BARE port. It only has the basic Gzdoom features of selecting and playing mods and wads (which not all Gz doom mods are even compatible).
Custom key support is non existent, and the only feature it has on keys besides original doom controls is the alternative fire button. That's it.
Maybe that's why my friend Emile (the developer) has been in progress of a multiplayer launcher for over a month, because this port of Gz doom only features one command line, and its only in game.

I was just giving general tips. I admit, I have no experience with D-Touch (or even Android), and I know nearly nothing about what D-Touch can and what it cannot do. Perhaps you would directly ask the developer if it's even possible?