Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Czech It Out

Marian Kechlibar sent word that due to the strong Doom community in the Czech Republic (personally I must plead ignorance), he's put up a page entitled Doom-CZ which is in both English and Czech.

Guest Anonymous User

What the fuck? Why do you all waste your time with DOOM!? It WAS a great game, but welcome to the age of Half Life, MODS, Quake 3 Arena, welcome to the age of circular textures everyone. I suggest you all move on! I cant believe your actually taking up your spare time making a Doom2 TC! Good lord!

I can't believe you came you actually came in here and wasted your time saying that. If you cared to read any of the pages of people from the Doom community, you would discover that most of them play newer stuff as well. Unless you're blind or incapable or reading. Not our fault.

Guest Snodgrass

Hey, doom kicks ass. I can do a hell of a lot more with doom than I can with Half-Life or quake II. Not to say they don't kick ass, but I enjoy making something of my own as well. There's only so many times you can beat opposing force and still enjoy it. Besides, I myself have a 486/66 and have no real choice. So bite me man.

Guest Anonymous User

hehe, new stuff is ok but DOOM is the best game!!! Let they make a great ports of DOOM, i want play with this game! hehe Half-Live have so many bugs that i SAD!!! yes SAD!! Quake3 arena without P3 600 128 MB RAM and BIIIG 3D stuff i pathetic!! NO COMMENTS