Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Duke Nukem

It is coming.......

Guest Duke Nukem

It is coming.......you will see. The Unidoom project name and idea will be reavealed soon. June 16. Friday. 48 hours. Wait

I would help you but I do not think I could add something usefull to your project, because I have not made any simple level yet (but I have some plans to make one). Do not let you irritate by ignorance on your postings, maybe it is because most Doomers do not have the courage to speak out loud that DukeNukem3D is not the worst game ever released. It is lots of fun, but not as good as DooM - my opinion. But every new Doom-TC is a win and should be supported by the community.

Let´s kick some ass and chew bubblegum!

Guest Duke Nukem

Well thanx Peter. The truth is everyone thinks i like Duke3D more than Doom. Well of course not. Im not posting anything on Planetduke or whatever it is. It is just a nickname. and as far as fun games go alot of people in here play R6, Q series, and some probably even still play Wolf3d but as ive seen most are afraid to admit. Doom is the best shootemup ever. lets face it. But you have to be creative ;)

June 16 is my mom's birthday (I'm serious). Work on, Duke.