Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

ftp will be down for 24 hours.

I only have 500 mb left! I will be installing a brand spankin' new 60 gb hd. So unfortunately the site will be down for a day at the most. Sorry for the inconvenience.

With the bigger hard drive I can store more wads and stuff! I'll be setting aside 2-3 gigs at the least. ftp.cdrom.com eat your heart out!

I'll let you guys know the second the site's up.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Wow! I wish I had a better CPU than my old E-Tower 266. I only have like 70-90 megs of HD left but my computer is still kickin!

well, the ftp will be up today, but unfortunately i still only have about 1 out of 20 gigs left. my motherboard doesn't support hardrives 40 gigs and over. i tried upgrading the bios and it didn't see any hard drives! so i guess I'll have to wait until I upgrade my motherboard and chipset. the ftp will be back up when I put everything back into the computer, shut up the case, and burn some stuff off the hd. I'll let you guys know when it's up.

Cacodemon Leade said:

Wow! I wish I had a better CPU than my old E-Tower 266. I only have like 70-90 megs of HD left but my computer is still kickin!

I have an E-tower and it's capacity is 6 GB...well... 5.99 GB to be exact. 2.35 GB used, 3.64 GB free. I guessing that's pretty bad to you "power users" out there..?