Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arrowhead

PPP1: Autumn Animosity (New FFA / Duel Map for Zandronum) [Deathmatch Map #203]

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9k5rwpprb51iiqg/ppp1autumnanimosityv1.7z/file

_________________________________________________________________________________

'Autumn Animosity' is a single level FFA map. This map is some sort of medieval building set in the middle of a cave complex.

'PPP1' stands for 'Pre-Picked Plan 1' - as the theme for this map was chosen by someone other than myself.

Before I had started this map I had asked in a status for someone to give me any texture pack, and two main colors to focus on. Daytime Waitress suggested I use this texture pack, and focus on orange and grey.

This map uses RataUnderground's Green Gothic texture pack. - IWAD is Doom 2. The map is in GZDOOM: Doom2 in Hexen format.

This is made primarily for FFA. This would also work for duel, but it would be a bit large.

This map is designed to be played w/ jump OFF, freelook ON, crouch OFF, Item respawn ON, and weapon stay ON.

This map has been tested to work w/ Zandronum. Because of the way this is textured, (I had put flats on walls, and walls on ceilings, for example) - it will not play in Zdaemon or Odamex. This will also likely play in the GZ/LZ family, too.

Screenshots:

6Vv1I83.png

aFBEJhU.png

BgeagII.png

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9k5rwpprb51iiqg/ppp1autumnanimosityv1.7z/file

_________________________________________________________________________________

I've got a few more maps in this PPP series coming out soon. Right now I'm working on making a map w/ Walpurgis Frag 2023.

Hoping to get a lot more mapping done soon!

:)

I knew Arrowhead + GG would be a winning combination, but hot damn does this look like it's going to surpass my expectations! Thanks, brother - I hope it was a lot of fun for you to work on.