Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
General Rainbow Bacon

DHspd002: Speedmapping Session! Sign up (Starting June 24th)

as i wrote on the PM, i'll made probably something for this new session... but wait for tomorrow...

thanks!

also, here's my map (finally):

http://www.mediafire.com/?1lig24idmembvzd

Layout work takes the 2 hour (with a pair of pauses...) of official time limit, detailing and adding things it takes me over than 2 hours and half (holy shit!) Well, the jungle is just a huge grass decorate room, there's a human village, a demonic castle from comes out the horde...

Title: Demonic Holocaust
Music: "Cannibal Holocaust" Main Theme by Riz Ortolani, sequenced from some dude in internet...
Time
New Graphics: Yes, from plutonia \ skullatg (i was tempted to use the textures used in cc3, but i leave it due to some copyright restrictives...)

Well, for this yes. But, if the map is really good and fun, i'll let some detailing slide past the 2hr period.

E: Oh screw it. Detail as much as you want. Layout should be done in 2 hrs though.

Cool map Walter. I was kinda hoping you'd make another slaughter fest though. That other one was fun to demo. If you have time to make one like that, that would be cool, but try the theme in the first post for that one if you do it.