Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

doom.wrong.button.com - updates!

Macvilewhore has a new music wad pack in the music wads directory as well as a sounds wad.

King Elvis's new frontend for Zdoom is in the sourceports & total conversions section.

Thanks a bunch guys!

Hey elbryan42 is there a psx doom music wad rather than seperate files for listening?If so please tell me if there is and where I can find it.I woul really apreciate it if you would be so kind to help,thanks...

here are the locations:

doom music/music wads/elbryan42/

cmus-d11.wad
cmus-d12.wad
cmus-d13.wad = psx music for doom 1
cmus-d21.wad
cmus-d22.wad
cmus-d23.wad = psx music for doom 2
d1-pcmus.wad = mp3 versions of the doom 1 midis
d2-pcmus.wad = mp3 versions of the doom 2 midis

and yes, the tracks are one the same levels as the psx versions. except for doom 2, which i threw in the final doom tracks for the levels where the music repeats. also be sure to check out the Esco & Macvillewhore's wads as well. There are some n64 tracks in theirs. When I have time, I'll be making wads of the Doom 64 tracks. enjoy.

elbryan42 said:

here are the locations:

doom music/music wads/elbryan42/

cmus-d11.wad
cmus-d12.wad
cmus-d13.wad = psx music for doom 1
cmus-d21.wad
cmus-d22.wad
cmus-d23.wad = psx music for doom 2
d1-pcmus.wad = mp3 versions of the doom 1 midis
d2-pcmus.wad = mp3 versions of the doom 2 midis

and yes, the tracks are one the same levels as the psx versions. except for doom 2, which i threw in the final doom tracks for the levels where the music repeats. also be sure to check out the Esco & Macvillewhore's wads as well. There are some n64 tracks in theirs. When I have time, I'll be making wads of the Doom 64 tracks. enjoy.

Hey thanks!