Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

damn angelfire...

Angelfire sucks so freaking bad.
I build my site, and then the next day I go to edit it, it keeps saying I typed my password wrong. I KNOW MY PASSWORD ANGELFIRE!!

The hell?

You're not hating enough.

Hate Geoshities too.
Hate Yahoo for being involved.
Hate Tripod.
Hate Xoom.
Hate Freeservers.

Hate every single one of those opportunistic fucks that enjoys raping your visitors with banners. Xoom especially, they barely even work.

Why aren't you on f2s? You can upload zips and mp3s if you want to. Plus, you aren't forced to use those blatantly homosexual online uploading and editing tools, you do everything through straight FTP...... if you know how.

How old are you again?
Fifteen?

Damn right, deadnail. Even though I'm not signed up with anything... if I ever try to make a webpage again I'll use f2s. This other provider called spaceports ( www.spaceports.com ) gives you unlimited space with a popup banner... but I would upload all my files to them and link them through f2s or something. heh
By the way, where did you find out about f2s?

deadnail said:

The hell?

Hate Geoshities too.
Hate Tripod.
Hate Xoom.
Hate Freeservers.

Hate every single one of those opportunistic fucks that enjoys raping your visitors with banners. Xoom especially, they barely even work.

Why aren't you on f2s? You can upload zips and mp3s if you want to. Plus, you aren't forced to use those blatantly homosexual online uploading and editing tools, you do everything through straight FTP...... if you know how.

How old are you again?
Fifteen?

Nope, im 14. Not mcuh of a diff.
But yeah, I should have started off with stas.net or sumtin else. OH GOD, why did I start off w/ angelfire!? NOOO!!!

Psyonisis said:

Damn right, deadnail. Even though I'm not signed up with anything... if I ever try to make a webpage again I'll use f2s. This other provider called spaceports ( www.spaceports.com ) gives you unlimited space with a popup banner... but I would upload all my files to them and link them through f2s or something. heh
By the way, where did you find out about f2s?

Well Psi, this friend of mine *COUGH*HE'S BLACK TSAR*COUGH* from high school emailed me and subtley mentioned it. I'm actually quite surprised I checked it out and I was quite impressed. Hell, I hadn't even seen the sucker in three years. :)

Although most subdomain giving free sites will let you snip off the www, it won't work with F2S.

http://deadnail.f2s.com
http://www.deadnail.f2s.com

See? It has to be there. Oh well, that's my *only* gripe!

If you want another one, you can always go to http://internettrash.com but to get the full deal you have to allow popups. :/

Why the Hell did they pingslam Yahoo when everyone's rage would've been better directed against XOOM? Wait, nevermind. With their bandwidth it's like they're ALWAYS getting pingslammed. Now I get it. :Þ

Guest erick20
deadnail said:

The hell?

Hate Geoshities too.
Hate Tripod.
Hate Xoom.
Hate Freeservers.

How old are you again?
Fifteen?

Last time I check F2S seemed to be having a little bit of a capacity problem. My girlfriend wanted a website, so I tried to set one up for her at f2s, and it came back with a note explaining that they had run out of server space. Of course that was a few months ago, does anyone know about it's current status?

I also, by the way, would recommend f2s. They'll hook you up with your own subdomain, 20 megs, and no ads. Who could ask for more?

deadnail said:

Well Psi, this friend of mine *COUGH*HE'S BLACK TSAR*COUGH* from high school emailed me and subtley mentioned it. I'm actually quite surprised I checked it out and I was quite impressed. Hell, I hadn't even seen the sucker in three years. :)

Although most subdomain giving free sites will let you snip off the www, it won't work with F2S.

http://deadnail.f2s.com
http://www.deadnail.f2s.com

See? It has to be there. Oh well, that's my *only* gripe!

If you want another one, you can always go to http://internettrash.com but to get the full deal you have to allow popups. :/

Why the Hell did they pingslam Yahoo when everyone's rage would've been better directed against XOOM? Wait, nevermind. With their bandwidth it's like they're ALWAYS getting pingslammed. Now I get it. :Þ

Deadnail, why are you so angry and bitter..? ;->

Be happy, hasn't years of killing imps relieved your stress???

S./

Oh come off it Psy, why would you even think that I'm bitter, huh?

I'm a 20 year old white male who works 40-60 hours a week yet his money is spent before he makes it, gets blamed for things beyond his control, would kill the designer of the Dreamcast controller if he had the chance, hates 90% of the people he comes into contact with, smokes way too many cigarettes and not near enough pot, and hasn't had any punanny is three years yet has been witness to a whole lot so he's just frustrated?

Why would I be bitter?

Hmmmm good question, take away about 3 years and a few hours at the job you got me... I'm not bitter.. (COUGH)

S./