Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dr_Cosmobyte

Kriegsland II: Untergrund [v1.3 16/11/19]

All my mods can be downloaded from their respective ZDoom forums threads, and soon in my personal blog.

Edited by GAA1992 : Update

This mod was updated, in the spoiler below is the changelog. Have fun!

Spoiler

= SSG scope is not so sensible
= removed texture replacements
= fixed some MENUDEF stuff
= Buffed Sturmflinte even more
= Fixed a weapon spawner in Hexen
= Added a new animation for the KMG pickup
- Removed the Reichsveredikt
= Fixed some internal definitions
= Fixed a vorderminen spawner
= Re-scaled some ammo pickups
= Added grenades counter to the HUD
= Replaced Jet powerup sprite

Once again, this mod was updated!

Nothing really major, just some fixes on SBARINFO, removal of leftover files which weren't meant to be there, renaming of some actors and fixes on texture and replacemente patches. Also, this mod is now compatible with Return of the Triad, by ElZee and 5thFifty.

Speaking of that, The first Kriegsland reached almost 4000 downloads! It's a pretty impressive mark, considering my mods don't have too much flux around, so, thanks to you all and keep spreading the word and getting psyched with Kriegsland.

Glad to see a sequel to the Kriegsland mod. I tried a little bit of Kriegsland II on the megawad Doom 2 In Name Only. I haven't played too much so I don't have a lot of observations but I do like how you can use the scope with any weapon. Does it actually change the accuracy of weapons? I don't like how inaccurate the Gewehr is. And I also wish it autofired. I'll play some more and then give some more thoughts!

I long wanted to write about decals, but there are no words, only emotions. :)

My fix:

Spoiler

Decal PunchWall1
{
    pic BFGLITE1
    shade "00 00 00"
    x-scale 0.5
    y-scale 0.5
    randomflipx
    randomflipy
}

Decal PunchWall2
{
    pic BFGLITE2
    shade "00 00 00"
    x-scale 0.5
    y-scale 0.5
    randomflipx
    randomflipy
}

Decalgroup PunchWall
{
    PunchWall1    1
    PunchWall2    1
}

Decalgroup BulletHole
{
    BulletChip1    1
    BulletChip2    1
    BulletChip3    1
    BulletChip4    1
    BulletChip5    1
}

DECALDEF.7z

Being able to hold down the Range button and having the scope cycle through the first zoom and then the second zoom and then back to normal feels very... loose? I'd prefer it is it was change one zoom per keypress. I don't know how useful the two zoom levels are either. I'd prefer just one zoom level.

Hi guys, i'd like to say this mod was updated with some small fixes.

Things were adjusted in the HUD, a major bug involving grenades and dual wield was fixed, the N.K.W.S. was rebalanced to make the Sturmflinte stronger and i've changed the footstep sounds to differ things from my other works.

With that said, have a nice gameplay with this update!

Seems like a great mod to play with some maps I have here! I'm gonna give it a try and maybe record a video with it (depends on how my computer is going to handle your mod, obviously).

Thanks man! Kriegsland II has less weapons and actors than the first one, so i believe that even with other mods loaded alongside this one you won't experience slowdowns. So i highly recommend you try Kriegsland II first, so then you can go on the first one, with or without the nazi pack. ;)