Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doomkr

Increase rate of fire of a gun

You can change the duration of the different weapon States by going into the States tab on the left and choosing the weapon you want to edit from the drop down menu. By changing the duration of the states during it's fire animation effectively makes it fire faster or slower.

If you're unsure where the fire animation starts, you can select the Weapons tab (also on the left) and read the Fire state listed there. It will tell you the number of the state from which the firing animation begins.

37 minutes ago, Aurelius said:

You can change the duration of the different weapon States by going into the States tab on the left and choosing the weapon you want to edit from the drop down menu. By changing the duration of the states during it's fire animation effectively makes it fire faster or slower.

If you're unsure where the fire animation starts, you can select the Weapons tab (also on the left) and read the Fire state listed there. It will tell you the number of the state from which the firing animation begins.

But make a weapon spend faster or slower ammo is not possible in whacked right?

10 hours ago, doomkr said:

But make a weapon spend faster or slower ammo is not possible in whacked right?

If by "spending" you mean that the gun uses more or less ammo for one shot, then that's not possible (AFAIK), since it always decreases the ammo by the same fixed amount in each Fire state.

Unless if I completely missed your point and you meant that while shooting faster or slower it would also use ammo according to that speed, which it does automatically, as the reduction in ammo is always linked to the Fire state.

Edited by Aurelius

15 hours ago, Aurelius said:

If by "spending" you mean that the gun uses more or less ammo for one shot, then that's not possible (AFAIK), since it always decreases the ammo by the same fixed amount in each Fire state.

Unless if I completely missed your point and you meant that while shooting faster or slower it would also use ammo according to that speed, which it does automatically, as the reduction in ammo is always linked to the Fire state.

Don't worry, thanks by help, I made effects I wanted :-)

Yeah don't worry, no ones time wasted. :P

What did you have to do to make your effect?

I mean, can I have toast with those scrambled eggs?