Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Biz!

Best Contra Game?

On 12/12/2021 at 4:21 PM, Rudolph said:

@[McD]James The soundtrack is fucking rad, that much is true.

Listening to that song just doesn't feel right when it's not being accompanied by the kickass opening cinematic. 

hard choince between NES contra, hard corps and 3

i guess i will go with NES contra just because its one of the games i use to play while studying

On 12/18/2021 at 2:28 PM, Rudolph said:

@omalefico32x How did you manage to do that?! :o

Lol i have been playing it ever since i got into gaming when i was 6 or 7 years old.

Though most of times i was playing with cheats i can go very far without them i never beated without cheats because i usually lose interest near the end.

Many nes games are perfect for study, they usually are very simple and the dialogues are either brief or non existent so i just put a video on the background and i played them while listening to the video.

Games like Mario, sonic, contra, castlevania and doom are perfect for this more complex games will just get in the way (playing something like C&C or f.e.a.r while listening to videos isnt a very good idea, belive me i tried).

4 hours ago, Rudolph said:

@omalefico32x So you study by watching videos?

Pretty much reading while having adhd was never a fun experience though now i can do it if i take my medication

Ah, I understand. For a moment, I thought you meant to say that you were somehow capable of both reading and playing Contra at the same time! :P

13 hours ago, Rudolph said:

Ah, I understand. For a moment, I thought you meant to say that you were somehow capable of both reading and playing Contra at the same time! :P

Well there are some people who can beat games with a blind fold so i guess its possible?

Contra 3: The Alien Wars was my favorite and most memorable to me. The soundtrack is great and the graphics are really good even by today's standards. Plus the gameplay was as fun as ever.

Worst Contra for me would have to be that mobile game or one of the PS1 Contra games.