Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wxndxx

Stranded - MBF21 Slaughter Adventure

Beautiful architecture and interesting storyline, a must-have map

Looking forward to more maps from the @wxndxx

Congrats on the release. Had fun playtesting this. I'll second the recommendation of trying hmp first, uv is not for the faint of heart :-).

Oh my, tried this one and I've gotten as far as the Blue Skull key fight. This..could take a while. Well done. The Fights are really well thought out (The Spider Mastermind is evil!) and the visuals are absolutely wonderful!

Almost tapped out before making it to the end! Did not get 100% kills :P just made a made dash to the exit with that invuln after messing around for a while trying to find the yellow key

Thanks everyone for the amazing reviews!
Let me remind that UV is really overwhelming (which is perfectly see in the thelamp's video, and I'm really impressed that he managed to finish the map without secrets), so HMP is much friendly for first-time playing

Loved the map: plays so differently uv-speed vs uv-max. Mysterious atmosphere for the secrets and some creative fights, particularly the imps at the start and the last two encounters(the pain elemental and cliffside escape) 

3 hours ago, mmjp08 said:

Loved the map: plays so differently uv-speed vs uv-max. Mysterious atmosphere for the secrets and some creative fights, particularly the imps at the start and the last two encounters(the pain elemental and cliffside escape) 

That was cool af! Glad you enjoyed it!

So many people have told me that this map looks like eviternity, but I've never actually played it, it's funny. I will definitely try it

just played it, on HMP as suggested. amazing level, looks pretty, the fights were challenging and fun, good music, and doesn't overstay its welcome.

that final big fight

Spoiler

with the invulnerability spheres and tons of BFG ammo

was especially epic!

Ice cake of christmas.Glad to pass hopefully next map will be.

Stranded1x1015.zip                                                                                                                                                                                   

Spoiler

God I love TASes, amazing run! One question: isn't it faster to take the yellow key before the imp fight?

P.S. Did you use the latest version? I fixed one broken spawner, so HK doesn't stuck anymore.

On 1/20/2023 at 5:57 PM, wxndxx said:

God I love TASes, amazing run! One question: isn't it faster to take the yellow key before the imp fight?

P.S. Did you use the latest version? I fixed one broken spawner, so HK doesn't stuck anymore.

I took yellow key before the battle so that turn on 3 swithes for take bfg secret this economy time.