Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)

I played you first 2 maps, but then it sent me to map 15, I think you have mistakes in your MAPINFO since it seem to be impossible to go to map 3, or 6

Next should be set a MAP3

MAP 5 send you direclty to MAP7 instead of 6

map MAP02 "Contamination"
titlepatch CWILV01
next MAP15
secretnext MAP15
sky1 SKY1 0
cluster 5
music D_STALKS
map MAP05 "Nukage Disposal"
titlepatch CWILV04
next MAP07
secretnext MAP07
sky1 SKY1 0
cluster 5
music D_DOOM

First 2 maps where fun...

Edited by Delisk

Thank you for showing me this. I completely overlooked that.. Sorry about that. I corrected the MAPINFO and the file should run properly now.

This is actually really good! The first few maps weren't especially challenging but that starts changing by the fourth map, and by the sixth, there's a better sense of what you meant! Pretty clever usage of vanilla textures too. I liked Nukage Disposal the best, but I suspect it's not to everyone's taste due to the need to keep yourself suited up.

Thank you for playing! I wanted the player to get a warm up for the first couple maps, then out of nowhere just craziness lol.

especially the last part of map07, there's a ridiculous Icon Of Sin fight where constant movement is required.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Thank you Aeddes! I credited you for play testing on the text file when I submitted this to idgames 😎

53 minutes ago, JollyMelt said:

Thank you Aeddes! I credited you for play testing on the text file when I submitted this to idgames 😎

Great maps. Was a pleasure.

Had a really good time playing this! Quick and punchy with an interesting industrial theme.

Here is a playlist with the recorded UV Maxes.

Keep up the good work