Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scabbed Angel

Doom 3

Are you losing interest in Doom 3?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Are you losing interest in Doom 3?

• Yes
    • No
    • Was never interested.

I put "Never was interested" although that's not entirely true. I do plan to get the game at some point, but it will probably be old hat by then, because I refuse to pay more than $30 for a video game, Doom or no, and it's going to be quite a while before D3 gets down to that price. And besides, my computer would need some expensive upgrades to be able to run it worth shit, and I'm not going to upgrade just for one game. Not until everything else needs a better computer too (or if this one finally breaks down and I'm forced to get a newer one.)

So I'm not holding my breath for D3 to come out. I never was.

yeah i'm the same way as draconio. of course i'll play it. hell, i even played unreal2 eventually. but i'm not going to upgrade my computer to play it or rush out to try to be the first one on the block to have it. i'll just get around to it like i eventually get around to playing every fps.

Draconio said:

I put "Never was interested" although that's not entirely true. I do plan to get the game at some point, but it will probably be old hat by then, because I refuse to pay more than $30 for a video game, Doom or no, and it's going to be quite a while before D3 gets down to that price.

Word, so very word. The only two games I actualy bought within a year of them being released were GTA3 when it was released on PC(because I kept bothering my freind by playing hsi copy whenever I went over to his house :P), and Icewind Dale 2, which I actualy just bought on a whim and it turned out to be pretty cool.