Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RazTK

Music

When you change the music card to 'none', it shutdowns the music.
After you change it back to 'SDL Mixer' the music won't restart.
Make Eternity to restart the music after you change the music card to 'none' and then back to 'SDL Mixer'.

Working on the music code, though I have a lot of rl work. I'll take your request into consideration.

Julian Hope said:

Working on the music code, though I have a lot of rl work. I'll take your request into consideration.

Hmmm... I thought Quasar is the only one working on Eternity.
Thank you anyway.

Julian has rewritten the entire music engine to allow all the digital formats that SDL_mixer can play, including OGG, MP3, and XM. This new music engine will be in v3.33.03, which is rather delayed at this point. I've not yet finished the massive reorganizing of the menus, as it is extremely boring and asinine work.

Quasar said:

Julian has rewritten the entire music engine to allow all the digital formats that SDL_mixer can play, including OGG, MP3, and XM. This new music engine will be in v3.33.03, which is rather delayed at this point. I've not yet finished the massive reorganizing of the menus, as it is extremely boring and asinine work.

I'm counting on you!
This port is starting to kick ass!

Also working implementing playlists and cd music. Works all right but I've started quite a deep refactoring of low-level music APIs.

I know you're always very busy Julian, but please don't let this turn into the 3D floors thing again. Please send me the CD audio stuff even if it's not perfect so that in case you're never able to finish your perfect version, I at least have something that works :)