Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sharessa

/me is making a web site

Originally posted by the_Danarchist
Unfortunately, Freewebz doesn't allow mp3s on their server for some retarded reason, and half the reason I want a website is so I can put up my songs.

Oh.

Yeah, and I'm NOT going to put them on mp3.com either. I don't want people to have to register then get their accounts spammed just to hear my shit. Plus, I want to design the website around it, just to help me with my html skillz...hehe

Originally posted by the_Danarchist
Yeah, and I'm NOT going to put them on mp3.com either. I don't want people to have to register then get their accounts spammed just to hear my shit. Plus, I want to design the website around it, just to help me with my html skillz...hehe

stick a doom logo here and there, maybe one of your previous wads and try and get hosted by a doom site, those are the bestest.

Originally posted by orion

stick a doom logo here and there, maybe one of your previous wads and try and get hosted by a doom site, those are the bestest.

Previous wads?

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!
ROFLMFFAO LOL
Bwahahahaha!

I hate my life...

Originally posted by Crendowing
Like you grammar :)

Like your music =]

Originally posted by orion
Like your music =]

So you're saying:
Nirvana
Metallica (old)
Disturbed
Tool
Cake
White Zombie
Slipknot
Type O Negative
Hans Zimmer
Bobby Prince
Tolwyn/Klem
Judas Priest
ZZ Top
Motley Crue
The Cure
Quiet Riot
Guns N' Roses
Marilyn Manson
Rage Against the Machine
AS WELL AS NIN

...all blow?

Originally posted by Lament
No, just NIN

exactly

I don't know how can you like slipknot and not like the new slayer cd... they're the same style of music, except slayer is better at playing it.

You should look around and try to find someone willing to let you put stuff on their server, I know several people on the forums host sites for lots of people.

ZarcyB said:

You should look around and try to find someone willing to let you put stuff on their server, I know several people on the forums host sites for lots of people.

Heh...alright...anyone? Little help?