Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shadowman

Cheogsh 2 - megawad for GZDoom

Yea it's really complex, best thing is to find where the sewer overlaps the streets and see if you've gone to everywhere on both levels. Also check if you can grab the black skull key yet. That'll open up some things but still leave only 1 main path ...

Thanks. I managed to beat it. However, I'm still wondering about a couple of things.

-There is in fact a secret where a guy calls for help. He seems to be from another game, a cameo, which the protagonist mentions.
-In the upper mines, there is a blocked-off path with a soulsphere on the other side of the gate. I don't know how to get there.
- I collected 4 soul stones. I don't know where they go. Interestingly, I somehow wound up with 4 stones without finding all 4 secret tombs, so 1 of them couldn't be picked up.
-How do I get Osyris' eye (is it?)? It needs a yellow skull key.
-I came across some sort of hint about fire stones and guardian or something. Don't know where that comes in handy.
-Jimmy91 mentions a Caco totem or something. Never came across that, nor do I recall it mentioned.

BTW, I really do appreciate any help received.

Hmm, the only one I kind of know is the soul sphere. It's the one on the path branching to the right from the invisible platforms off the tower, right? You get it somehow from the entrance of the upper mines I think, can't remember clearly anymore -.- Don't know any of the others, sorry :(

J-selva said:

-In the upper mines, there is a blocked-off path with a soulsphere on the other side of the gate. I don't know how to get there.

Exit to the soulsphere in the upper mines goes from New CIty of the Damned - through it's South Gates. Just a lucky place, not obligatory for visiting.

J-selva said:

-I collected 4 soul stones. I don't know where they go. Interestingly, I somehow wound up with 4 stones without finding all 4 secret tombs, so 1 of them couldn't be picked up..

Soul Gems will be necessary while fighting boss in the end. You are lucky that you have found all 4 of them.

J-selva said:

-How do I get Osyris' eye (is it?)? It needs a yellow skull key.

The Eye of Osiris and yellow key are located in the Temple of Seth. It's not obligatory, but makes player's life a bit easier in New City of the Damned's labyrinths.