Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katarhyne

Night Of The Living Mailbag

It lives...again. (Yeah, yeah. I'm late. Pfeh.)

Brad Spencer wanted all y'all wonderful folks to know he updated his website.
We (barely) caught word from Ryback that the "Official UV Demopack for Alien Vendetta" has been released here.
Let's see here. This one is most peculiar. Ralph Mayrell mailed us to let us know that Pritch reviewed Archvile46's wad, Doomed Once More. You're welcome.
Lastly, Russel^ decided to give XWE some competition 'round these here parts and informed us most graciously of Game File Explorer. Check it out. EDIT: It appears GFE is actually quite older than XWE. Mah bad. >.

GFE is older than XWE, I thought everyone knew about it. In fact I tried to add support for games that they didn't support (e.g EOB2, EOB3, UltimaUnderworld, etc.) Also, GFE stands for "Game File Explorer" (not Editor).

...XWE supports more, supports the things we all know and love with more to come...

...the fact that the credits has my nick in it doesn't alter my opinion in any way you understand... :D

Katarhyne said:

I would just like to note that that title worked much better at 1AM, when I thought of it. >_<

Well I laughed :-).

Hmph, thanks for embarressing Ralph and I like that, Viper girl! I shall lightly grill you on AIM until you're golden and crispy. :)