Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Revved

Twilight Zone 1 & 2 demos [-complevel 2]

Woah! I love this classic megawad, it's a real gem in my books, surprised to see the table isn't complete so here we go! On another grand odyssey to test the limits of my sanity. I'm not surprised no one has touched 31 hahaha, very devious labyrinth map.

MAP06 - UV-Max in 4:49

This map is odd, gives you too much firepower at the start and throughout so optimizing the ammo becomes a challenge in getting a good time, that and memorizing each room before hand so you can select the right weapon at the right time.

TOP SECRET PRESIDENTIAL DEBRIEF: Edit the DEHACKED and remove the cheats section so you don't have to mess around in DB to find secrets and or do a practice run :P

UPDATE: Don't play Twilight Zone II with -complevel 2, it states specifically in the text file that it requires Boom, I know a few maps which can break as a result.

t206-449.zip

MAP14 - UV-Max in 5:05

I'm not touching this again, it pissed me off so badly with the Iron Liches firing at the worst moment, the ones after the RK not showing up at the right place at the right time, and that damn Archvile always targets me when I record but never during any practice attempt. Too many stragglers and other pseudo nonsense.

The improved Berserk Fist comes in very handy though.

t214-505.zip